There are many risks that come with being a business owner, a property owner or a professional such as a doctor, lawyer, dentist and accountant. Unless there is a drastic change in the current legal system, the risk of liability for such individuals as they practice or conduct business in their respective fields will continue to rise.
The potential for loss or assets is on the rise and due to a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- Personal injury premises liability\
- Personal injury arising from an automobile accident
- Professional malpractice liability
- Liability arising from misconduct
- Personal liability of corporate officers and directors
- Lawsuits by former business partners
- Liability as guarantor for another person’s debts
The attorneys at Holmes & Ells, PLLC, are experienced with protecting client assets from potential litigation, judgments, liens and fraud.
By itself, insurance may not always protect your assets from these potential threats. We teach you why New Hampshire is one of the leading states providing excellent Asset Protection Laws. (See Attorney Holmes’ article in the Publications Section of this website.)